Randy Alcorn makes some great points over on his blog about how to teach your children how to manage money. Here’s a summary:
- Give your children something great than money – your time.
- Use life’s teachable moments to train your children.
- Take a field trip to a junkyard.
- Teach your children to link money with labor.
- Teach your children how to save.
- Get your children started on the lifetime adventure of giving.
- Provide your children with financial planning tools.
- Teach your children how to say “No.”
- Show your children how family finances work.
- Never underestimate the power of your example.
You can read the whole thing here.Share on Facebook
June 24 2010 04:00 am | Blog